- In 2016, we provided contingency fee for 1.6 million dollars of federal claims (Miller Act).
- Between 2005-2016 Kimberly Manning has resolved many disputes for Chinese investors and their contractors representing the owners.
- In 2015 she obtained $50,000 from a National Builder for a subcontractor in 2 months from demand.
- In 2015 and 2016 she settled several DLSE disputes involving coverage issues, apprenticeship and other labor issues, and won writs of mandate.
- In 2014 she obtained a defence for a custom home builder after suing his carrier and winning a motion that forced the carrier to pay for the 7.5 million defence and ended with a $50,000 settlement with the homeowner.
- In 2014 she settled a Miller action (Vanderberg Air Force Base) and several disputes over chance orders, delays and claims with cities and county entities, and water districts.
- In 2014 she obtained jurisdiction in Los Angeles Federal Court, over a Romanian citizen living in Germany, in a defamation action and malicious prosecution action involving a
Hollywood actor in a Multi Million case.
- In 2013 she obtained a million dollar defence for an underground public works contractor in addition to obtaining a quarter million dollar payment of funds from its carrier to resolve a payment and false claims dispute with the public entity.
- Assisted in the collection of over 75 million in construction related mechanic lien and stop notice and payment bond claims and defeated over $56 million in business and construction claims representing contractors, subcontractors and suppliers against the owners of public entities.
- Served as project counsel on several Multi million dollar public works projects, and obtained a $5.1 million trial court judgement in a San Diego construction matter.
- In 2013 she represented a structural concrete subcontractor in a payment dispute against the general contractor and its surety, as well as the County of Los Angeles and obtained a $150,000 settlement within a year.
- In 2012 the court granted her summary judgement adjudication on the payment bond action and she obtained an award of the full principal owed, interest and reasonable attorneys fees and costs. The case was resolved in six months.
- In 2011 she obtained a trial verdict against a general contractor and its surety on behalf of a D-63 Licensed construction clean up subcontractor and her client was awarded one hundred percent of the attorney fees and costs incurred in the case.
- In 2010 she worked for a contractor cleaning up oil plume in a CERCLA San Diego action / San Diego Pacific Ocean (the largest environmental clean up in San Diego)
- Prior cases assisted -General contractor on Exxon Valdez clean up and Superfund Stringfellow case (the largest environmental clean up in California)